Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 screen blank and it won't charge

Battery shows 75% on the app and watch is dead.. I can not open it, screen is black???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Sopo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Inspire 3 is not charging nor turning on. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As a first approach, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Inspire 3. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

If the above doesn't work, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Regarding the battery level on the Fitbit app, note that it updates every time you sync. That means that if your Fitbit device hasn't synced yet, your app will still show the battery percentage of the last sync. 

Once you charge your Inspire 3 make sure to sync and you'll see that the percentage on your Inspire 3 will match with the one on your Fitbit app.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I don’t know what happened but for 2 days I left my watch and after your post .. I put it back on charge… and it shows 92%!! and everything is working .. Thank you 😊

Sonia
Envoyé de mon iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sopo You're very welcome!  I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes