Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 won't sync to Google fit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Could anyone help me I bought a Fitbit inspire 3 and I'm trying to get my Google fit to receive data from my Fitbit does anyone know how to do this

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Tg8240. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. @LZeeW Thanks for adding this information about Pixel Watch and Google Fit.

You have a great question here. At this moment we don't have this option for Inspire 3. You can check this Feature Suggestion: Integration with Google Fit. Please vote for this request to show support for it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Tg8240 and welcome to the Community.  I’m not an Android user, but found this article in 9to5google.   It might help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Tg8240. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. @LZeeW Thanks for adding this information about Pixel Watch and Google Fit.

You have a great question here. At this moment we don't have this option for Inspire 3. You can check this Feature Suggestion: Integration with Google Fit. Please vote for this request to show support for it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes