Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any clock face that shows only 'steps' in big number on Inspire 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to just have steps displayed in big numbers on the face of my Inspire 3?  I find the tiny step count with the regular clock face really unhelpful, because I don’t wear my reading glasses when I’m walking and I have to dig them out every time I want to know how I’m doing.  Seems to me logical that I should be able to prioritise this over the time, as I have this gadget to count my steps, not to function as a watch.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Elijem. Nice to see you around. Thanks for sharing your comments and feedback.

You can check the video that our good friend @KelseyClubb shared with us here. You might find the right cloc face for you and in case that you don't, you can add your request in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on your idea to show their support.

You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Elijem. Nice to see you around. Thanks for sharing your comments and feedback.

You can check the video that our good friend @KelseyClubb shared with us here. You might find the right cloc face for you and in case that you don't, you can add your request in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on your idea to show their support.

You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes