Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual health data not showing on watch face on Inspire 3

My menstrual data is not updating on the watch face of my Inspire 3, but it does show up in the app. It says 1 day until period, even though that doesn't match the app. 

I restarted my watch and it didn't help. Any idea on how I can get this to work properly?

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Hi, @emouthere Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for letting me know about this situation with the Menstrual Health data appearing on the Inspire 3.

Can you tell me what you get or see whenever you try to check it out in your Inspire 3, please? You can also check these steps to solve the situation:

- Make sure your app and Inspire 3 are updated, you can check this article to know how to do so.
- Restart the device following the steps for Inspire 3 in this article.

Let me know how it goes after these steps.

Best Answer

Mine isn’t showing either, it stopped showing after I updated to 194.91. I’ve tried restarting, removing and re-adding the inspire 3, updating the Fitbit app, and restarting the phone the inspire 3 is paired to. What is currently being displayed is attached below.

8A23921C-0BF8-44E0-A7D4-07A43D483B58.jpeg

Best Answer

Important edit: this also isn’t correct info, my menstrual cycle is not one day away from anything at the moment

Best Answer

I have the same issue.

Best Answer

Multiple people on this thread are having the same issue, following steps for restarts and restores, and unfortunately it hasn't worked. Myself included. 

Best Answer

Hello. Is there follow-up on this? I have been experiencing the same issue for the last month. Worked for one month on my new watch and then stopped working on the watch face. Always says 1 day until. Info is correct in my app. I have tried restarting as well. Please advise. 

Best Answer

@emouthere I am experiencing this also using my Luxe on 194.91. The period tracker on the watch shows "1 day until period" but that is incorrect and does not match the app.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I have the same issue and only happened after I did the update.  My sleep score does not show either.   I got support and after all suggestions they could not fix it 

Best Answer

Mine too - those same 2 sections (sleep and menstrual) have not worked since the update.  They both work fine on the app on my phone but not on my inspire 3.

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue, plus missing the sleep score on watchface.

Best Answer

Ever since Fitbit did the last firmware update, my inspire 3 keeps saying the wrong data too on watch compared to app for menstrual data. At this point I do not think Fitbit cares to fix the problem it has been months now. Alot of people have said there is a issue and get restart app and device which does nothing!

Best Answer

Hello. I have the same issue on my FitBit Inspire 3. Menstrual data on watch face has said 1 day until period for past week and doesn't match the app. Restart of device didn't work and all my other data shows up fine on the watch face. Please find a way to fix this. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hello, this is also happening to me. My menstrual data and sleep score do not update (but do show up correctly in the app). I'm also getting strange spikes in calories burned during a workout (normal workout would be ~300 calories, now I get ~1700 to 1800 and there is nothing different). Are all these connected to the update? 

Best Answer

Is fitbit doing anything to fix this?

My inspire 3 fitbit is doing the exact same thing these ladies mentioned. Watchface says "1 day until" when the app says something different.

My sleep score also dissapears after the morning has passed. 

Please urge fitbit to correct this.

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue too:( 

I tried resetting my Fitbit so many times and my app is updated fully. My menstrual cycle is stuck on “1 day until” when it’s not true. I’m on my 3rd day, so it should say 3 days like it used to… my sleep isn’t showing on the watch either. It’s upsetting. Fitbit please help!!!!! I don’t want to buy another watch 

IMG_7032.jpeg

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue as everyone else in this thread. Sleep score doesn't show and it inaccurately says 1 day until my period. I have had this watch less than 6 months. It's really annoying that it's already obsolete. Won't be buying another one. 

Best Answer