Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sleep report system is terrible, can if be changed back?

ANSWERED

The sleep report was one of the main reasons I got the Fitbit. I find the sleep report almost illegible. I am wondering if I should cancel Fitbit. Every morning I am just annoyed and frustrated with it, I really don’t need that in my life.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Becca1254 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but you can't go back.  Weigh your options as only you can decide if you can continue using a Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Hello @Becca1254 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but you can't go back.  Weigh your options as only you can decide if you can continue using a Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. 

Best Answer

Hi, Are you the person who makes the decisions about Fitbit? If you are then please understand that I am not the only person who is unhappy. Thank you

Best Answer

I have to agree with Becca. The new sleep display is awful & confusing 

Best Answer

I’m also thinking about canceling my premium Fitbit. Not worth it anymore 

Best Answer

Poor Answer. Too bad Fitbit ruined a good thing

Best Answer

Many many many users are Disgusted with this Sub par upgrade. Can you not see how upset your users are?

Best Answer

I agree with the others. This new display is very cover very difficult to understand and if this is what the upgrade is going to continue to be. I also will cancel my premium subscription. Not a very positive response either if you are the Fitbit representative.. very disappointing.

Best Answer

@Becca1254   Google Product Experts aren't employees.  We are knowledgeable users who like helping others.  Trust me, I understand how you feel.

@kmart8850   Fitbit Moderators are employees.  Their posts are official Fitbit statements.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I have called daily and honestly the fit bit now is horrible doesn’t log or logs incorrectly new graphs are horrible good luck returning it I am getting no where with them. 

Best Answer

If you look at how many are complaining they just don’t care I saw at begging g of this till now and it’s hundreds. I want a refund 

Best Answer

I have had it . I’ll buy generic from Amazon or look into the one from Medicare this is now useless I’ve called so many times asked for supervisor they just don’t care

Best Answer

They sure did. So many other companies to choose from now. They will figure it out when they go under. I don’t have time for this or need a disappointment every morning

Best Answer

I have also been very disappointed in the lack of correct logging in the sleep mode. I have gotten nowhere with my concerns either. I believe I will start looking around for an alternate device.

Best Answer

Agree hate the new format bring back the old

Best Answer

Hi, I was unsure about what I wanted to do. But there were at least 12 people who agreed with me and you who said I should put up with it. Your answer was chosen as the best. This seems wildly unfair and dishonest. I am canceling my membership.

Best Answer

I’ve canceled my premium membership, because it NOT PREMIUM. Sad your company is no longer interested in reasonable customer service. Quite pathetic

Best Answer

"Weigh your options as only you can decide if you can continue using a Fitbit."

What an arrogant response from a Google employee that is supposedly employed to moderate this forum and help customers to resolve issues with their Inspire 3 devices.

I am still on my free, 6 month premium subscription so I am tolerating this total lack of Company professionalism for now but, if the detailed sleep cycle data and missing heart metrics issues are still persisting when it is time for me to start paying for it, then I'll just toss my Fitbit device and move on, to anything other than a Google product, because Google trashed a perfectly good Fitbit product line and I seriously doubt that the Google fitness products would work or be supported any better.

Best Answer

They have ruined what was a good feature. Your comment to basically "deal with it", tells me I need to cancel my premium membership and when this watch dies, go elsewhere. The support people sent me here when I complained, I guess they really don't care what the end user thinks.

Best Answer