Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Press button on Inspire 3 does not go back but to clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Button presses on the Inspire 3 do not go back in the menu but directly to the clock face. I found out that the back action can be achieved by swiping, but it makes for very fiddly UX. On the e.g. the Charge the button press mean back. Is this a bug or will it stay this way?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @fnrhrfjfjrj. Thanks for reaching out to let us know about your inquiries regarding Inspire 3.

I'd like to mention this is an expected behavior for this model. On your Inspire 3, your need to swipe right to go back to a previous screen and press the buttons to return to the clock screen. You will find this information here: How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

You can always add this request to our Feature Suggestions Board. Where our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @fnrhrfjfjrj. Thanks for reaching out to let us know about your inquiries regarding Inspire 3.

I'd like to mention this is an expected behavior for this model. On your Inspire 3, your need to swipe right to go back to a previous screen and press the buttons to return to the clock screen. You will find this information here: How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

You can always add this request to our Feature Suggestions Board. Where our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the answer! I guess what throws me off is the inconsistency: Swipe goes always back, but when I want it to go one more step back to the clock face, it goes to a different mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your welcome, @fnrhrfjfjrj. About your previous statement, it will depend on what screen you're seeing this behavior. But if you notice that your Inspire 3 is not going back to a previous screen when swiping right, please restart your Fitbit and try it again. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes