Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 not available for installation on Brazil using Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sato2  Clock and app sato2 tracker not available to install on inspire 3 (will be the problem the locality Brazil?)

(updates already updated but the app dosnt work)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @raquel.ferraz. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thank you for your inquiry about the Inspire 3 and the SpO2 feature. 

Fitbit SpO2 app is automatically added for users in selected countries. For more information on the availability of Fitbit SpO2 and other Health Metrics, see fitbit.com. Unfortunately Brazil is not present on the list for the moment, please keep in mind that these features often require the approval of certain agencies and institutions of each country before they can be activated for use. I recommend that you review the list of countries at the bottom of this page periodically to confirm availability for your country.

In addition, I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. This is helpful for users to show their support for a specific idea and for the team of developers to track popularity and demand over time. 

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to see you around the forums.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @raquel.ferraz. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thank you for your inquiry about the Inspire 3 and the SpO2 feature. 

Fitbit SpO2 app is automatically added for users in selected countries. For more information on the availability of Fitbit SpO2 and other Health Metrics, see fitbit.com. Unfortunately Brazil is not present on the list for the moment, please keep in mind that these features often require the approval of certain agencies and institutions of each country before they can be activated for use. I recommend that you review the list of countries at the bottom of this page periodically to confirm availability for your country.

In addition, I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. This is helpful for users to show their support for a specific idea and for the team of developers to track popularity and demand over time. 

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to see you around the forums.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes