Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopwatch on Inspire 3 is resetting without permission

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Inspire 3. I can't use the stopwatch. Even after starting, if you go to the clock screen and then return to the stopwatch screen, the count will be reset without permission.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Bradrp. Nice to see you around the Fitbit Community, welcome. @maruyo Thanks for confirming this information, I'm glad to see your Inspire 3 is running the latest FW 1.179.13.

@Bradrp Sorry to hear you're also having this issue with your stopwatch. Thanks for trying those steps as well. I'd like to mention that when you're tracking an activity from the Exercise app, you need to review your workout summary and tap on 'exit' to finish the activity. There is no option to go to a different screen without doing so. Feel free to add your vote and comment in this existing feature suggestion: Access Apps/features During Exercise tracking.

Please can you both provide all details of the issue your are facing with the stopwatch (step by step), so we can determine the root cause of this. Please also make sure your Inspire 3 and Fitbit app are up to date. See: 

Thanks for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @maruyo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot this issue on your own before reaching out.

In case that you haven't do so, please restart your Fitbit with these instructions: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If you're still having issues updating your Inspire 3, please see Why can't I update my Fitbit device? Please also try to remove your Fitbit Inspire 3 from your phone's Bluetooth settings and the Fitbit app. Then, proceed to set it up once again. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? Once it's paired, try to update it, if this is required.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem. I just bought my inspire 3 today, specifically for using stopwatch/hrm at the same time, but any time you go away from the stopwatch, it stops and resets. I did try to reset and resync my device and it made no change.
I also found that I go into the exercise mode where you track a run or walk with it, it won't let you leave that screen, so I can't see my heart rate during that either.

Best Answer

Hi, bradrp

This is maruyo.

I am still in the same situation. Resetting my Fitbit inspire3 following YojanaFitbit's advice, did not fix the stopwatch issue. By the way, I use Fitbit in Japanese.

activation date

2022/09/19

version

stopwatch version

All the watches and apps I use are the same as when I bought them.

I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Bradrp. Nice to see you around the Fitbit Community, welcome. @maruyo Thanks for confirming this information, I'm glad to see your Inspire 3 is running the latest FW 1.179.13.

@Bradrp Sorry to hear you're also having this issue with your stopwatch. Thanks for trying those steps as well. I'd like to mention that when you're tracking an activity from the Exercise app, you need to review your workout summary and tap on 'exit' to finish the activity. There is no option to go to a different screen without doing so. Feel free to add your vote and comment in this existing feature suggestion: Access Apps/features During Exercise tracking.

Please can you both provide all details of the issue your are facing with the stopwatch (step by step), so we can determine the root cause of this. Please also make sure your Inspire 3 and Fitbit app are up to date. See: 

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Answer
0 Votes