Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Inspire 2 bands fit Inspire 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Also:  My Inspire 2 stainless steel mesh band is great.   Will the same Inspire 2 band work if I buy an Inspire 3?  Are the bands interchangeable between the Inspire 2 and the new Inspire 3?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting your comments about Fitbit Inspire 3 accessories.

If you don't see in the Fitbit store the type of accessory you'd like to use with Inspire 3, please add your request in our Feature Suggestion Board.

I'd also like to confirm that Fitbit Inspire 2 bands and clip accessory are not compatible with Inspire 3. And the Inspire 2 charger doesn't work with Inspire 3 either. You can see this information on Inspire 3 manual, page 6 and 13.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@chris_in_cal   The Inspire 3 accessories are in a different section from the Inspire 2 accessories in the Store.  I can't confirm, but that generally means no.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chris_in_cal it doesn't seem so. The online store would normally say if the bands are compatible with more than model but that's not the case for Inspire 2 / 3 bands

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with others that it seems unlikely - however, not impossible.  It was never officially mentioned, but original Inspire bands did work with Inspire 2 bands, although with the slight change of shape of the two devices they did not fit as elegantly.  Both Inspire and Inspire 2 have watch band type pin connectors, and I note that the Inspire 3 also uses a pin connector.

Since it uses a pin connector I would also expect a reasonable variety of 3rd party bands to be available.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks folks. Sounds like a bunch of assumptions that it will not work...and one that it might.

Sounds like we actually have to wait until the unit is rolled out an verify, correct?

Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@chris_in_cal it’s actually a little worse than that - as I was trying to say, my really nice Inspire metal band did actually fit my Inspire 2, but it looked a little weird and definitely not quite right.  It functioned perfectly physically, attached, was just as comfortable, and stayed clasped etc, but aesthetically it was really wrong -strange angles and gaps - (and tbf Fitbit did warn me that it might not look right.)  Turns out fit isn’t everything. 

If it really matters to you I would wait for some real life pictures and reviews.

Best Answer

Has anyone who had an Inspire 2 actually received their new Inspire 3 yet?  Are the bands perfectly interchangeable? Kind of interchangeable? Not interchangeable?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Inspire 2 bands do not fit the Inspire 3, unfortunately.  (Confirmed by Fitbit.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting your comments about Fitbit Inspire 3 accessories.

If you don't see in the Fitbit store the type of accessory you'd like to use with Inspire 3, please add your request in our Feature Suggestion Board.

I'd also like to confirm that Fitbit Inspire 2 bands and clip accessory are not compatible with Inspire 3. And the Inspire 2 charger doesn't work with Inspire 3 either. You can see this information on Inspire 3 manual, page 6 and 13.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's too bad. If I can't use my bands I'm not interested in an Inspire 3. Especially after reading that some of the same problems with the Inspire 2 are the same or worse with the three. All of my bands fit my Inspire HR. Going back to that. 

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums, @mlaiuppa.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and thoughts about this topic. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process.

Sorry you feel that way about this but for anything else you would like to see implemented on Inspire 3 in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Inspire" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote.

Thank you again for visiting our community.

Best Answer
0 Votes