Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app/desktop

very upset.  besides the miserable change for the sleep data, i can no longer get my dashboard on the desktop.  it was all there on one screen and i could look at the several things i was checking just with a click for each one.  forced to use the app which i hate which i'm sure many older do. and it's hard to find what category each is in.  please quit messing with things that were working and give us back our website dashboard.    it's taking too long to find the activities, sleep data and other.  i fill out a monthly step form and it was so easy to do in about 15 on the dashboard.  now it's impossible.   

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

My fitbit dashboard has been completely blank on my laptop all day, but it is visible on my phone. Not good.

Best Answer

no clue why they think we would want to spend all day on our phone     especially the older people .  i hate this and there was no need fori t.   it's hard to find the exercise results like whien i walk or ride the bike.  i count on it for the minutes.   i wonder if fitbit even looks at these remarks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU THANK YOU  as of this morning the desktop page has been returned to us.    So much easier.  Thank You the powers that be.   now fix the sleeping graph on the app 

Best Answer
0 Votes