Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Email or Phone Number for Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Customer Support in the UK? The contact page only seems to give a twitter contact, but I don’t use twitter! I’ve read in the forums that there is a chat facility, but I can’t find that either.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The contact page at https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs has an annoying feature in that it will only display the phone and chat details when there is someone available to take the call / chat.

The UK support don't work weekends so the UK phone is not showing. I'm not sure when the chat support is available.

Best thing to do is to wait until Monday when the details should pop up on that contacts page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.

I messaged them on Facebook and had a reply saying they would help look into my issue, so have sent all details and hope to hear back soon.

It’s useful to know they don’t work weekends so I will follow it up tomorrow if need be.

Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually I was wrong about working weekends. I just rechecked the contacts page and the phone detail is here. The number is available 10 - 5 on weekends 

0800 069 8505
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It definitely wasn’t there last night or this morning when I checked, although it was outside of those hours.

I have had a reply on Messanger, but despite sending photos, etc., not at all helpful so far unfortunately. I have replied but will chase up tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes