Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit no longer syncing exercise to Transform app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My activity/exercise that is tracked in the FitBit app is no longer syncing to another app that I use - Transform app.  I've done 90 minutes of exercise today and none of it has synced with my other app. I've tried re-installing app, turning phone off & back on, restarted the Transform app. No luck.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I am having the same problem. My food is not syncing with the transform app

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ghill16 @Bmcbath Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Transform app integration. Start by removing the link between apps. Go to your apps integration area on your Fitbit account and revoke Transform access on it and do this from the Transform app side (you can reach out to their support team for instructions). After this pair both accounts back like you initially did.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bmcbath  and @Ghill16 

Where did you find the option to link your Fitbit in the Transform App?  I cannot seem to locate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
OK, I will give it a try and let you know if I run into any technical
difficulties.

FYI --- My FitBit activity from Sunday (2/16) finally synced on Sunday
night (2/17). However, my activity from 2/17 has still not synced.

I will try the re-set process but am waiting to hear back from Transform's
tech support for their assistance with the process.

Thank you!
Best Answer
To link both devices you must go into the transform app

Sent from iPad.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you provide the process to connect FitBit to the Transform app?  I did this when I received the FitBit and syncing never occurred.  I went back and removed the Transform app authorization, and now I cannot find anything that allows me to reconnect.  I just get:  "Activity Device Connected" and "Scale Connected" on the Transform app.  I can't make any changes.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GregJK1 It's great to have you here! 

Let me help you with your Fitbit app not syncing with your Transform app. Have you tried removing the Fitbit app from the Transform app? There should be an option (based on other apps as we don't manage the Transform app). If the issue persists please reach out to Transform's app support for further assistance.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes