Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire HR Band stretching out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit HR three weeks ago. I got the standard black band and wear the small one. I wear it loose enough to move. I never wear the band in any water of any kind. I don't sweat much. Still, my band keeps stretching. I'm about to have to tighten the band another notch, and I have already had to do that once (so I'm averaging having to tighten the watch every two weeks). I have a very small wrist, and I'm going to run out of notches! I don't think this should be happening to the band.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @nobody84. Thanks for sharing your experience with the wristband. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you have been taken care of it. In this case, I have created a case with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @nobody84. Thanks for sharing your experience with the wristband. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you have been taken care of it. In this case, I have created a case with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I will be responding to your email soon to get this worked on. I do hope we reach a good conclusion. 

Best Answer

I have just been taken care of this weekend. Thanks to Fitbit for sending me a new band. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @nobody84. Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm glad to hear that you got a replacement band. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance. 😀

Best Answer