Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off or restart Inspire HR?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've plugged it in to the charging cable and pressed the button down for 5+ seconds, but do not see the smiley face. The screen just goes blank, so I try again but same thing over and over. I'm having issues with the sleep tracker and it's just one of the things I found on other threads to try. I also double checked the manual but that says the same thing for restarting. Is there something wrong with my device, or with me? lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@sillykins It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with restarting your Inspire HR. You are following the correct steps as stated in the help article:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. The pins on the charging cable must connect securely with the port.
  3. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds. 
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

If your tracker charging when you plugged it into the charging cable? You will need to have it plugged at a power source (computer or UL listed wall adapter). Try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, try again to restart your device and see how it behaves.

Regarding sleep detection, your device will start recording sleep after it detects an hour of inactivity. If you have a light sleep or move too much then this may difficult your sleep detection. Additionally you can try wearing your device on your non dominant hand to decrease the amount of movement it is subjected to. Finally you can restart your device. You can also manually log your sleep time. You can read more about sleep detection here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

it took abouat 10 seconds to get the smiley face.  however it's till not registering my bpm.  it's doing steps, but not exercise, bpm or sleep

Best Answer

@cindyp2 I hope you are doing fine. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Thank you for restarting your tracker. Did you try the other troubleshoots in my previous post? I noticed that you already reached out to our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes i called finally. somehow i had managed to turn off the heart rate
and that evidently affected everything. i was outside trying to set the
exercise and i can barely see it outside so guess i hit the wrong thing.
so after getting the HR turned back on she had me go into the app and
re-sync it and it's been fine since.
yes I had tried your suggestions. restarted it several times. but that
didn't help.

thank you

--

*I get paid Royalties for every*
*product sold for the*
*life of the product!*
*Do You?*

Best Answer
0 Votes