Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only had the inspireHR less than a month and it will not charge. I tried everything it said to do on the held site but to no avail .Only charged it 3 times total. Don’t know if it is the charger or the Fitbit . But now the Fitbit is dead as a door nail . I am leaning toward the charger.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

Does not look like fitbit is in a big hurry to help us.  Wife has a Xmas gift Inspire \hr from me that will not charge. Son received one for graduation so we tried his charger with no success so there is more than just the charger cable. Tried any recommendations  we could find and no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've had mine for a year now and I'm about to switch to a smart watch from
my phone company.
Best Answer
Have had trouble charging my Inspire also, but for now it is charging ok.
Just be sure the device you are charging it on is turned on. Also I wipe it
off with clean cloth or fabric or sometimes using only a slightly damp
cloth then dry.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine officially died yesterday after only having it for it a year. So I'm
going back to the Misfit. Highly disappointed with this.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Talked with fitbit finally they replaced free of charge, we shall see.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How did you get ahold of them? They had me do some type of test for like a
week and never got back to me. Mine officially died this weekend.
Best Answer
0 Votes
They sent me a replacement pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Got replacement today but it is refurbished hope it works well.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Inspire as well. I have also tried the steps provided. Nothing has worked. could I get further information on what else to do? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally chatted with a Service tech. Mine had just passed the year mark
so the warranty was up. I already ordered a new tracker from Misfit. I
shouldn't have left them. I have spoken with a few fitbit owners at my gym
and they told me that they have gone through 3 or 4 and they always die.
The service tech offered me a replacement coupon so I'm using it toward one
for my daughter. Maybe she will have better luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

#3745300019.  I did the  restart and the Fitbit emblem appeared with 001 below it.Then the screen went dead. It is definitely not charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I switched back over to the Misfit. It's what I had previously to having a
Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too!

--
Thanks,

Michael
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same problem. I have tried all suggestions and my Fitbit will not hold the charge for more than an hour. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with my Inspire HR,  I’ve only had it for a couple of months. I’m continuously having issues getting it to charge. I’ve tried to charge before it completely dies, this time it wouldn’t connect to the charger at all. This is my 5th Fitbit. I’m to the point where I’m ready to get a basic tracker, as much as I love doing the different challenges with my friends these last few have been disappointing.

i have tried all of the options and still to no avail will my Inspire charge

Best Answer
0 Votes
I originally had a Misfit tracker and loved it. Thought I would give Fitbit
a try. I died after a year and I have gone back to Misfit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I examined the gold contacts on my HR with a powerful magnifying glass and they appear eroded by corrosion with a lot of deep surface pitting.  I experience difficulties with getting the charger to make electrical contact.  I suggest this is a design flaw and I guess Fitbit is loath to admit this.

Best Answer

I am using this Inspire HR in my 2nd month, some times there issue with charging. After few hours the charging percentage shows 25%. I have to remove and insert back to the base few times before it can charge properly charge why is the reason. What is faulty. The watch itself or the charge base. Please help..

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Inspire HR also stopped charging, the same month the warranty expired.  They said they'd send a new one anyway.  Just got it today, and it doesn't charge either. JimG59, did the replacement they sent you work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn’t take the replacement I got the 50%off coupon instead. I went back to
my Misfit tracker. Really like them better and don’t have to charge every 5
days. Just have to replace the battery every 6 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes