Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only had the inspireHR less than a month and it will not charge. I tried everything it said to do on the held site but to no avail .Only charged it 3 times total. Don’t know if it is the charger or the Fitbit . But now the Fitbit is dead as a door nail . I am leaning toward the charger.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

MaryLol, did your replacement work?  My Inspire HR stopped charging the same month the 1-year warranty expired.  They sent a replacement, but the replacement doesn't charge either!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my fitbit less than two months and it won't turn on or charge, this was a gift. I've tried everything for it to work and yet it sits unused. Worthless. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem only had my inspire since June, I have tried the suggested fixes and it worked once but now it has stopped charging again. Help!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning,

I can't get my inspire to work and I have sent several message indicating as much, I have tried the fixes and it worked only once, now its not working at all. Please can I at least get a response from Fitbit. Really disappointed in the lack of support

Best Answer
0 Votes
I returned to Misfit, which is way more reliable than Fitbit. All Fitbit
offered me was a replacement of the same thing or a 50% off coupon toward
another item. I have spoken with many people that have had fitbit’s and
they have all told me that they have to purchase a new one every year. My
mother has had the same issue and was very upset about it. I will not be
purchasing another Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How can the"best answer"even be considered an answer? Who decided this was answered?

Best Answer

Adding a reply since this seems to be top hit on Google....

My device also was very picky about charging, so I used a small screwdriver to ensure there was no debris on the contacts. (A a paper clip would work fine, too). Brushed away with an old toothbrush, then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Was 100% charged from dead in less than an hour. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  Fitbit Inspire HQ will not charge.  Please email a fix for me.  I'm out of the country and need my watch!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Inspire HR - sorry.  Will not charge.  Traveling and need my watch!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI, my problem was solved when Fitbit replaced my charger. Turns out it was defective

Best Answer
I purchased a new watch from Misfit. Should have never left them for
Fitbit. They are made by Fossil and I love it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Replaced charger twice and it was the actual fitbit. Went back to Misfit
brand and never looking back.
Best Answer
0 Votes

3rd Fitbit Inspire now - and after my last charge, it will not now not show anything on the face!!!  Is the life on these only a year?!?!?!?  It's literally like clockwork to the day my last one had problems in June of 2020???   What is the problem Fitbit?!?!?

Best Answer

My fitbit is also not working when the charger removed from watch it is not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

not only will I never EVER buy a Fitbit again after going through 5 of them in 5 years, but I'll do my best in recommending that NO ONE ever buy one of them.

total scam and inferior quality 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took a pin and cleaned out the 2 contact points on my Fitbit Inspire HR, moistened a Q-tip with alcohol and wiped the contact points on the charger and on the fitbit. Dried them off with tissue and reconnected - it worked immediately and started charging.

Best Answer