Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stationary Bike/ Inspire

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased a stationary bike and want to know if there is a way to add it to my exercises.  I have tried suggestions from others, but can’t seem to even get the option to delete one exercise in order to add another or shortcuts.  Is this version of Fitbit to old to make the adjustment?

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry, but with the Inspire, the Exercise App is not available so you are limited to the auto-recognized exercises, and there is no way to make changes to that list.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely ridiculous. Lots of cyclists use indoor trainers and exercise bikes in Winter. I'm reasonably impressed with the Fitbit Inspire HR so far but this is a major omission. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DamonPBrown wrote:

Absolutely ridiculous. Lots of cyclists use indoor trainers and exercise bikes in Winter. I'm reasonably impressed with the Fitbit Inspire HR so far but this is a major omission. 

You're talking about a different Fitbit than the original poster.  With the Inspire HR there is a Spinning option.

See How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes