Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 steps per hour not showing after update?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After i did the update it no longer shows if i got my 250 steps for the hour unless i sync to my phone? is anyone having this problem?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Have a great rest of your day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
35 REPLIES 35

Yup! Me too, and when you sync to your phone, the app isn`t telling you how many steps you have left this hour!

Best Answer

I'm also having the same problem

Best Answer

I found it if you swipe up from the clock face and select today.  scroll up on the first screen it's there.

Best Answer
Cool thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work for me.  Any other ideas

Best Answer

I couldn't see the active steps per hour either in the today view, until I went into the fitbit app and enabled reminders to move on my ionic.

Once I turned that on and synced the device, I could see my steps per hour and active hours in the today view. 

Best Answer

Could you please explain in detail?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just worked for me been searching all morning how to even updated the device by. 

On your phone app go into account and then scroll down to reminders to move and mark as on. go back into today on the watch and it should now show.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does not show the steps per hour. It has the active hours, but the next screen that shows the X/250 steps is missing. You can see there is not dot at the bottom that would normally indicate multiple screens

B6D76AFE-82CC-4BB5-811F-8A4A41747AD8.jpeg

Best Answer

Hi @ribenacarton, thanks a million for the help! I was really happy to see that you've post the workaround that has worked for you. Hope you're getting your stats now. 

@Evannnc nice to see you around. You can also try the suggested steps above, since this has helped other users. If that doesn't' help please remove your Fitbit Versa from your Fitbit App and from the Bluetooth section too. Then add it back to your account performing the set up and turn on Reminder to move in your Fitbit Today. The picture was ver helpful thanks.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

No that didn’t help, my reminders to move have always been on

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Evannnc, thanks for confirming that information. Sorry for the time it took me to respond. 

As those steps did't help. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

turns out this is a "feature" to have the number of steps per hour disappear after you have reached 250 in an hour.  I think that is silly, it is very useful information to know how many steps I have for the current hour even if I have reached 250. 

Best Answer

Hi @Evannnc, thanks for sharing your comments here. We'll pass this information along. Sorry for any inconvenience. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on solving it. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think we are in the same boat.  My watch is registering my steps per hour...but the app is not.  I'm not 100% but I don't believe I'm getting reminder about taking the steps per hour either.  I have it set to remind at 10 till, if I have hit my step goal for that hour.  

Best Answer

Hello. I have the same problem. The app does not register steps per hour while the versa 2 does register. I'm iphone 7 user. Please help

Best Answer

*not versa. Charge 2. Sorry

Best Answer

Hi @LeighAnn08 thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the delayed response. Welcome to the Forums @Tomalyo I'll be glad to assist you with your inquiry about your Charge 2 too. 

Thanks a million for checking that you both are getting your steps on your Fitbit device but you can't see them on the Fitbit app. I'd suggest to verify if you're getting the same information on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. Would you mind checking there and compare your hourly steps. Also, make sure the Fitbit app is up to date

@LeighAnn08 You can change the hours and days to receive a reminder to move. These are the same hours and days your dashboard tracks your 250-step hourly activity goal a minimum of 5 hours and a maximum of 14 hours in a day. Please check this option is on or adjust the hours or days you receive a reminder and track hourly activity goals, check the steps below:

• On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the hourly activity tile. This is the tile that shows the number of hours you completed 250 steps
  • Tap the gear icon and adjust your reminders to move start and end times or the days you want to receive reminders
  • Then sync your Fitbit device

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  I made that comment a month and a half ago.  The issue has long since been corrected.  I had to change my clock face.  PS absolutely love my Bitmoji clock face,,

Best Answer
0 Votes