Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASK Watch Face Bundles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi to all my loyal followers 

There are some new ASK Watch Faces available in the gallery also Watch Face Bundles are available.

Added Fitbit Gallery links for easy access.

ASK HI VIS IONIC

ASK HI VIS VERSA

ASK SARA IONIC

ASK SARA VERSA

ASK FARIN IONIC

ASK FARIN VERSA

ASK Hi Vis IonicASK Hi Vis Ionic

ASK Farin IonicASK Farin Ionic

ASK Sara IonicASK Sara Ionic

ASK Farin VersaASK Farin Versa

ASK Hi Vis VersaASK Hi Vis Versa

ASK Sara VersaASK Sara VersaA Big thank you for all your support 

Regards ASK

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Many thanks, Assad, for all your clock face efforts and for letting us know about your new ones here in the Forums. As you know, I have been highly pleased with your ASK clock face that I use.

Best Answer

I absolutely LOVE the Ask Farin Ionic.   I had really liked and used a couple of the other ASK Clock Faces.  What I really wanted was a Face with Weather and a Blue Tooth Icon as well as the core Fitness tracking.  I fell in love with this one immediately.

Another thing I like about it is the color options - the Turquoise color is the best color option I have found to be visible in full sun.  I periodically switch to other colors because I like them, but if I'm outside and want to see what time it is, I will tap the face and go to Turquoise.

I do have my own free Dark Sky Weather Code so I get frequent weather updates instead of the default (30 mininutes?).  I have found it to be extremely accurate.

I use to spend evenings switching between Faces trying to find a new one that had everything.  This one is it.  I've not even looked to see what else is new since using this one.

Best Answer

Hi Kathytn

Hope you are well

Thank you, I'm glad you like the ASK Farin Watch Face

I've added some links below to the Fitbit Gallery to make it easier to find the New ASK Watch Faces

ASK HI VIS IONIC

ASK HI VIS VERSA

ASK SARA IONIC

ASK SARA VERSA

ASK FARIN IONIC

ASK FARIN VERSA

Please let me know if you have any problems with links

Regards ASK

Best Answer