Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Ionic be available in India?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to know when would it be available in INDIA ? as FITBIT website dosn't show INDIA option on payment page .Smiley Happy

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

@sunilgajra, suggest you open a Chat session with Fitbit Support to see if they can answer that question for you.  Unfortunately, no one here on the Community has any information of the release dates for the Fitbit products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted fitbit support on chat and they told me it would be available in India sometime in October

IonicPreviously Blaze
Best Answer

Will the Fitbit Ionic be available in India on the 1st of October along with the rest of the world? Also, which retailers will be selling it (Amazon for example)?

I ask this because there is no mention of the Fitbit Ionic on the Fitbit India official website or Amazon website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

http://gadgets.fonearena.com/fitbit-ionic_10719.html This site mentions October 11 as the release date it also mentions the price. But I am not sure whether the information is authentic

IonicPreviously Blaze
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had a word with Fitbit support executive and the good news is it is coming to India in October though exact date cannot be confirmed 🙂

Best Answer

True. They even told be the same thing but see what reply I have got on Twitter.

Thanks for your interest, Amit. Please know that ionic will be available for purchased in 2018. If your country of residence is in India, we should follow Fitbit's limited warranty for India. Let us know if you have additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Their call centre says anytime in October. Their Twitter reply say 2018!

Funny guys!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The call centre says October, while their Twitter reply to my query says 2018. Funny!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Their Instagram is also saying 2018 anyways I have bought it from Amazon uk along with cognac leather band and sports band and love using it ...using it since 3-4 days but its nowhere close to Apple Watch or Garmin watch in comparison (have both Apple Watch series 2 Nike edition and Garmin Fenix 5)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh really. How much did it cost you after duty etc?
Best Answer
It was a bomb everything costed me around 42 k but i had priortity global shippinh also got it on thursday only

Dr.Sandeep Singh
M.D.S.(orthodontics)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Which means you got it in a day or so? Well, if i go by normal shipping how much will it cost me and how much time will it take? Also by any chance are you planning to sell it 🙂 I would be interested

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which means you got it in a day or so? Well, if i go by normal shipping how much will it cost me and how much time will it take? Also by any chance are you planning to sell it 🙂 I would be interested

Best Answer
0 Votes
Approx 33k if normal shipping and 34 k if faster shipping and no I m not planning to sell it...this is only for watch

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's too much. Better ask someone in the US to get it for me. Because there it is for $299 which comes to 20K. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check this out over here we have created a detailed description:FitBit Iconic 

Best Answer
0 Votes