Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync, it's not connecting to Wi-Fi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since yesterday morning my ionic won't connect to the wi fi, through either the app on my phone or the PC.  So it's not syncing, though the steps are for some reason.  Neither can I transfer music to the fitbit.  Nothing has happened to our internet, and the phone itself is connected to the internet, the fitbit app won't do it.  Anyone got any suggestions please.... I am going mad trying to do all sorts of things to solve it and getting absolutely nowhere!  Thank you 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @SueM23, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums! Are you still having connectivity issues? If so, I'd like you to make sure that your Fitbit Ionic is still connected to your Fitbit account. Maybe the tracker got unpaired and that's why it's not syncing? Also, check if the tracker is still appearing on the phone's Bluetooth settings. Smiley Wink

If your watch is paired but it's still not connecting to Wi-Fi, you can try the following:

1. Restart your watch by pressing and holding the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo.
  2. Go back to the Fitbit app and try again to add a Wi-Fi network.
  3. If you see other networks appear in the list of available networks, but not your preferred network, move your watch closer to your router.

If still nothing, try the following:

1. Remove your watch from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone (known as "unpairing"). 
  2. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > your device name > find an option to forget the device.
  3. Go back to the Fitbit app and try again to add a Wi-Fi network.

Also, check this helpful article for more details about this. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes