Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Citi / Citibank to Fitbit banks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Most of my cards are issued by Citibank; i.e. Aadvantage for American airline miles and Costco membership; both pretty huge vendors.  Is there any chance of adding this to the list of American banks?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Chase is the other big one that has been missing since launch. Both Citi and Chase are top 10 banks, so you would hope that Fitbit is working on signing up with them.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
One would hope. 😀

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Yes! Also my request! Please.

Best Answer

I would also like to see Citibank added. Here is the link to a request for Citibank to be added to Fitbit Pay that is reviewed by Fitbit Pay representatives. I'm sure a vote would help bring this to their attention!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/citi-Credit-Support-for-Fitbit-Pay/idi-p/2287834

Best Answer

I would also call the banks customer service number and ask them to look at it from their end.  I've been doing that with Navy Federal

?
Best Answer

6 months LATER still cant add citi bank!

Best Answer

My Amazon Prime, from JPMorgan Chase was added, circa black Friday 2018.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still can't add Citi from Costco in December 2018.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to say that Citi AA and Costco cards have been perpetually not available in any wallet system that I know of. Google Pay also can't add them. Even if you download the Mastercard wallet you still can't use the Citi AA card. I don't know why Citi is blocking the wallets. Either they have some fundamental technological problem or a lack of vision. But either way, yeah, I want Citi added to so I can finally use my cards from a wallet. But I don't know we will see that in my lifetime. 

Best Answer

I wish they accepted Citi bank...

Best Answer

I agree with all the other users, as I purchased my Versa 2 from Costco, it would make sense that Fitbit would work with Citibank CC.

At least with Amex (Costco’s previous card choice) you can add it to Fitbit.

I think Citibank just needs to catch up with the times.

Best Answer
0 Votes