Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new locations and banks for Fitbit Pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The only supported banks in Canada are Royal Bank and Capital One. I don't use either one, my card is with CIBC. What are the plans to get the other banks on board?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

When are you going to add The united bank  It's the number one bank in DC and WV 

Best Answer

Just wondering if BMO (bank of montreal) in Canada will be added and if so when? Also, what about rewards cards?

Best Answer

Hey there @Chrishigh98 and @liquidpumpkin, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Fitbit Pay works with major credit and debit cards from top banks and card issuers, as well as transit from around the world. More countries and partners are coming soon, if you don’t see your bank or card in this link, I recommend you to check back later.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community.

@liquidpumpkin I found this suggestion Add BMO to Fitbit Pay, you can vote for it and add your comments.

We look forward to reading your suggestions!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community. Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

Dear Erick,

It's already more than one year that Belgian customers are asking to add their favorite Banks to Fitbit pay.

When Fitbit will finally take us into account ?

Favorite Banks of Belgian citizens:

* ING

* Belfius

* BNP Paribas

* Argenta

* KBC - CBC

* AXA bank

I hope this call will touch Fitbit management and that they will decide to act urgently.

Thanks

Eric

Best Answer

Hi @Flaf, many thanks for taking the time to update this thread and most important for share your comments with us. 

Up to day there are already two banks working with Fitbit Pay in Belgium: KBC (Maestro) and Revolut (Mastercard). For more details about this update I recommend you to check this thread. For the other banks you mentioned I recommend you to make your voice hear through the Feature Suggestions boards on our community.

Let me know if there are any further questions. Have a nice weekend! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello do you know when your going to add the bank (the United bank)
Best Answer

Thank you for getting back to us @Chrishigh98

Currently, I don't have any information about this bank. I suggest you to submit this request in our Feature Suggestion section. The more votes your suggestions gets, the more chances it will get to be added in future. 

I greatly appreciate your comments. We keep working to offer you the best experience with our products. 

Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice weekend! Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Grace,

Thanks for your reply.

Revolut is not really a bank but just a credit card provider. 

And KBC is far from the most used bank in Belgium.

I will go through the features suggestions if you think it's the best way.

Have a nice one,

Best Answer

Thanks to you for your kind reply @Flaf and for those clarifications. They're very useful. 

Please know that we share your comments with the team in charge based on community posts and we are always working on improving the experience with Fitbit devices.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see my bank( Fifth Third) when do you think it might happen. Pretty big bank compared to some of these obscure banks on the list which I have never heard of

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can use Revolut Metal on your Fitbit. That's what I did in order to be able to use the Pay feature in Romania.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Normal Revolut also works 😉

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, along with others who are waiting for their banks to come online with Fitbit Pay, with the purchase by Google will there be any additional integrations through GooglePay? 

Also - will Fitbit Pay be available on other existing models (ie, the regular Fitbit Versa, or will this only be rolled out with special edition models?)

Thanks!

Best Answer