Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new locations and banks for Fitbit Pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The only supported banks in Canada are Royal Bank and Capital One. I don't use either one, my card is with CIBC. What are the plans to get the other banks on board?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

I really want Chase Bank to be added as a provider.

Best Answer

The two banks currently available in the UK might as well be a chimney sweep and tea room rather than banks. Never heard of either of them!!

Best Answer

Agreed, couldn’t have put it better...come on Fitbit when can we have some mainstream banks supporting the service

Best Answer

My credit card is with Tesco Bank, so sent them a direct message about this today. Good opportunity to get ahead of the game for them. Heard nothing back yet. 

Best Answer

Just got my Ionic here in the UK and disappointed that there has been no new banks added since launch.

Please can we get an update on how negotiations are going?

Perhaps we should all be petitioning our banks to get them noticing our user base as a valid market.

Best Answer

Totally agree.i had a response from Tesco Bank who said they didn't have any plans to support Fitbit at the moment  but would keep an eye on the market with a view to getting invovled when demand was there. If we want our banks to move, we/Fitbit need to show them its worth their investment.

Best Answer

I only see one bank for Canada. Cibc and TD Canada trust would be great to have as options for the Ionic. 

Best Answer

Can I make payment through fitbit ionic in india

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Natalie111 have you added a feature suggestion yet?

?
Best Answer
0 Votes

No I have not yet. I will have to look into it. Thanks for the idea.

Best Answer

Hi, Can we please have TD Canada Trust authorized. I would love to be able to use this feature soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had my Fitbit since April and I don’t notice any added banks. Very sparse list still.

Best Answer

When does belgium join

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add BNP Paribas Fortis in Belgium. They already support Google Pay.

Best Answer
0 Votes

We need Regions bank on Fitbit pay for United States!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add Ukraine's Privatbank to the list. It's one of the largest banks in the country, holds the first place in innovations and is in top-3 of the banks with the highest number of clients. It was the first to support Googepay and IPay in the country. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well basicly: I’m from Belgium too... but I bought my Versa in Italy...

the whole time I was there I would have been able to add cards to the wallet ( I saw the settings wheel)

back in Belgium: no more wheel for wallet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have a clue when united bank  will be added. US. One of the biggest banks in the DMV 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I get it taking a bit for smaller or local banks, but you don't support DISCOVER!!!
Please add a form to nominate banks, or allow me to run Google pay, so I can actually use this feature!

Best Answer
I agree! I paid extra to have this feature and have found it basically useless. They should be aggressively partnering with banks both national and local!
Best Answer
0 Votes