Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas Ionic Will Not Take New Update 3/3/2020

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to update the firmware on my Ionic yesterday and it keeps failing. I called Fitbit customer service today and told the rep all the trouble shooting steps that I took.  After putting me on hold on two separate occasions he told me that since I have tried all of the steps that should have fixed my problem, the only thing he could do was give me 10% off of a new Ionic. He claimed that my Ionic was not covered under the warranty anymore. This Ionic is actually a replacement for my original Ionic which was also giving my problems by shutting down during my workouts.  I have only had this Ionic since December 2018, and I have only had the replacement for a few months!  I am in shock at the dismissiveness of Fitbit! I never really got to enjoy my Fitbit Ionic! Why should I trust Fitbit and buy another one of their devices?!  I am extremely dissatisfied with Fitbit and will now look into the Samsung line of watches!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@jazzysobx Welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that you've contacted our Support team. 

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience and for letting me know the option that you got from our Support team. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your Ionic. Each case is reviewed individually by our team and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty.

Hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes