Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas Ionic not keeping correct time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic Adidas has stopped displaying the correct time

I sync it and it fully charged and resets to the correct time

as soon as I start wearing it thereafter it looses about 10 minutes per day

I recharge and resume it again and it displays the correct time.  As soon as I start wearing it again it continues to loose about 10 minutes a day

how can I increase the timing so it keeps accurate time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Belwoodglenn.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic Adidas Edition. Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Your customer service could not help.  My Adidas Ionic continues to run slow.  How can I adjust the watch to make it run accurately?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @Belwoodglenn.

If after following the troubleshooting steps provided by Customer Support you continue experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit Ionic, please let them know in order to get further assistance. You can chat with Customer Support online or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes