Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas clock face and Adidas training app are missing !

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought the Adidas version yesterday. While setting up In Fitbit app, I did choose the Ionic: Adidas edition but still no way to get the the Adidas clock face and training app. I have factory reset and reinstall the firmware many many times, but still showing a standard ionic interface.

I have seen someone here in the forum already reporting this problem few months ago, but no official reply from Fitbit , it seems like this issue has never been addressed and solved.

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Hello @Adidas-fan and thanks for posting.  Granted, there is only "1" Adidas Edition Clock Face, but you can change up the color theme via the Clock Face settings.  Additionally, you may have the Ionic Adidas Edition watch, but that does NOT limit you to the vast amount of Ionic Clock Faces available (over 700 now)!  I have the Adidas Edition and love the Adidas Clock Face, but it is not my daily driver (Clock Face).  I use the Adidas Edition for my races and my favorite Clock Face for everyday use (Currently that would be the "Ionic Dashboard").  As mentioned above, with over 700 clock faces now available, there is something for everyone!

Thanks and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
I get that there are a lot of clock faces but I bought it because of the
adidas. Is there a way to download any more adidas clock faces. The rest of
them are useless. I only want Adidas is there a way to get more or is there
any thoughts of adding more.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey folks! 

Just wanted to jump in there to thank @GySgt_Seidell for the excellent post. I can confirm that there is currently one adidas clockface, with several color schemes to choose from. 

If you would like to see more adidas clockfaces, I highly recommend posting or casting a vote on our feature suggestion board as this is the best way for our team to gauge interest in the implementation of new features.  

Also, as @GySgt_Seidell suggested, we currently have over 600+ clockfaces for each of our watches available in the app gallery and the list keeps growing! So, I also recommend checking them out to see if there is another clockface that you find both appealing and functional. Smiley Happy

@DOC59 Sorry to hear that you are still unable to use the adidas train app/clock face. I can recommend following the troubleshooting steps, here. If that doesn't work, please let me know.

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update on this thread? I have the Fitbit ionic Adidas version as well. Similar to others on this thread, it doesn't install as adidas version, but just as regular Ionic. I called support and they have no clue. The Fitbit employees who posted on this forum earlier saying that they will get back with a resolution have'nt posted again. 

Any update on this ? Anyone? Seems like the  best option to return this and save the money...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no **ahem**ing fix? Lame. Same issue here just inboxed adidas edition yet I have the standard default click face and not the adidas one. Also the update will never finish; on old firmware.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased the Ionic Adidas edition watch. The watch face DID display the original Adidas bib clock face - I looked at some ithers and am now trying to get back to the original adidas version but cannot locate it. I tried the tips such as going to the Fitbit faces - it wasn't there. I went to All Clocks and searched "BOLD" as another person suggested somewhere and could not find it. Does anyone have the ACTUAL name of the Adidas clock face? It seems tech support just tells you to go to the list and noone is actually providing any real help or assistance. I did try seaeching for "adidas" and "bib" and none of those worked either. Any ideas would be great. It doesn't seem like it should be this hard. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE - I went and did a new setup. It didn't restore back to the Adidas clock face but this time I was able to find it. And for those like me that were searching the actual name of the Adidas face is "BOLD" in all caps. If tou are not seeing it you may need to do a other reset like I did. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a fix for this ? I also get the standard setup on my adidas ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
In the app, click in the upper left hand corner to get to your account
info. Instead of scrolling down to smartwatch clock and faces... stay up
toward the top and under the devices section it should show your Ionic
Adidas editon watch. Click that device and a different screen with tiles
will display. It is in that screen you will click Clocks and then Fitbit
clocks... the Adidas ones will be in there called BOLD. If you change your
clock face .. you'll need tongollow these same.steps to get to the Adidas
version since the standard does not include it from the initial screen.

Note.. you also should have selected Adidas at initial set up. If not.. try
going back to factory reset, and reinstall making sure you set it up for
Adidas. Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is still standard version, tried to, install via a computer (have tried ipad and iphone) with the same result.
Is there a way to find out that it really is the adidas version ?

Regards Jan Erik

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you still have your box? The Adidas logo is on there and the standard
watchband is different - has the "holey" band with 2 prongs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it s the adidas box and band. 
But the os is still standard,the extra adidas features is not there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this no help , i have the same problem , no Adidas training app or clock , you have not addressed the problem and how to rectify  it 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone found a fix for this? My Adidas Ionic was fine yesterday (8/11/2020) however after charging this morning the Adidas clock face changed to the standard ionic and it would give me the option in clock faces to change it back. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes