Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the firmware update today the wrist flick option no longer works.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any ideas?  Post new firmware update today the wrist flick doesn't work.  I have confirmed the setting for the wrist is set to the correct one.  I reset the watch and it is charged.  Frustrating to have to hit the button just to see the time now.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Well I found my own answer.  If anyone else runs across this issue after the update press and hold the left button on the Ionic and you will find a setting for screen wake up.  Set it to Auto.  Mine was on Manual after the update.  The update does change how you can access settings and information that used to be in other locations.  You may have to play around a bit to find things.  I used to pull up from the bottom of the screen to see text and phone alerts, now you have to pull down from the top.  

Best Answer

Yes. If we set a wallet, this hold down left button option would only show wallet setting. Slide to next page it takes us to the Screen wake and Notification setting page. This option is now so hidden in OS2. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, CAGIRL this really helped me out, hadn't realised that the firmware update would turn wrist flick back on and kept waking my wife up in the middle of the night, which she was less than pleased about. hard to find this setting at 3 am!

Best Answer
0 Votes