Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating Ionic, it's not syncing to the phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after doing latest update Fitbit worked fantastic for two days then something happened and now I can't even pair it with my phone it doesn't pick it up.

I list the steps etc on dashboard and can't get steps back. I have restarted my phone and reset Fitbit and nothing happens????? 

I have just paired my ionic on iPad and now it is working again on phone. I can't work thus out?????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Joybell2 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I'm glad to hear that you were able to pair it to your iPad. 

Since your watch isn't syncing to your phone please try the troubleshooting posted in this article. Please let me know if you're getting any error message when trying to sync your Ionic. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Joybell2 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I'm glad to hear that you were able to pair it to your iPad. 

Since your watch isn't syncing to your phone please try the troubleshooting posted in this article. Please let me know if you're getting any error message when trying to sync your Ionic. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This issue continues and I keep getting the sync failed continually.

Joy

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes