Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All day Stress MONITORING & status of connection feature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fit bit should have all day Stress MONITORING same as the Garmin devices . It helps to know the situations where the Stress is high and all the performance in that situation. 

The app needs more details means all the details after workout should be visible minute by minute on the app and no need for a computer . 

The status of connection to the Fitbit watch should be there .

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Vikramchakor Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing those ideas! I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find a couple of ideas that resembles yours:

I recommend voting for those ideas, the more votes the better. There is also a chance that a developer will develop an app like that for Ionic. That is why it is important to vote for those suggestions. 

As for your other suggestions, I recommend posting them there as well!

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Vikramchakor Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing those ideas! I was making some research on the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find a couple of ideas that resembles yours:

I recommend voting for those ideas, the more votes the better. There is also a chance that a developer will develop an app like that for Ionic. That is why it is important to vote for those suggestions. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Yes Stress MONITORING along with more simpler EXPERIENCE of Fitbit application should be there 

@SantiR wrote:

Best Answer

This app would be great but also for the versa

Best Answer