Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the data from my Ionic has disappeared on my iPad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPad was tracking all my Ionic data perfectly until about an hour or so ago, when I went to check on my weekly totals.  All the data was gone and it was no longer linked to my Ionic.  I managed to reconnect it, but none of my historic data is appearing.

I had a similar problem with my iPhone a couple of weeks ago and initially had trouble reconnecting it, but eventually managed to do so last Wednesday.  This now only shows data from Wednesday onwards, but I wasn't concerned because my full history was still stored on my iPad.

Now that has disappeared too.  Is there any way of restoring it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Just had a look at my online record on this website after posting the above.  All my data up to last Wednesday (which is when I managed to reconnect to my iPhone) is shown, but nothing after that date.  Not sure what's happening here - it's as if my data was sent to a different account from Wednesday onwards.  But is that is the case, then why was up to date data showing on my iPad until earlier this evening?

Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Paulv66

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details shared.

As your Fitbit Ionic is now connected to you iPad, but it is not showing the previous information, let's confirm if you are using the same email address on both, your phone and your iPad, because it's possible that as you have mentioned your device was set up a different account and for that reason the information is missing, so please do the following: 

• Open the Fitbit Tap the Today tab and tap your profile icon 
  • Scroll down and tap account settings and then tap change email to verify that the email address matches on both devices 
  • If the email address is different, you can log out and log in using the email address that you prefer to use and then continue syncing with it. 

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes