Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am having good quality life after the Ionic..

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not with the ionic but without the ionic.

So after having all sort of griefs from Oct 2017 till about May this year, I decided to end my agony by ditching this $300 watch. I went for an Amazefit Stratos 2. I haven't had a single day of grief since then. Sure, there are times when the watch disconnected and exercise doesn't auto start, but I don't have to camp here wasting my precious time on solutions which aren't ready. I must have wasted 2 hours daily from Oct 2017 to May 2018 just hoping for a miracle to happen.

My advice to you guys are, just write it off as a bad decision. Get another product which works out of the box.

Utterly disappointed!
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

My Ionic is working great, just out of the box. And contrarily to your Amazfit I don't have situation where it doesn't sync or it fails tracking.

Best smartwatch I ever owned, and believe me, I had and have many.

Best Answer
Sorry the watch didn't work out for you. Could have been a lemon- it happens. I enjoy wearable tech a lot and currently I am using an Ionic. I don't have any issues with it (well the App and Watchface stores could use work, but I digress), I have read good things about the Stratos 2. It's a good looking watch.
Fitbit Ionic adidas edition ¦ iPhone X ¦ MacOS
Best Answer
0 Votes