Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon or Fitbit.com

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Helli. I asked this question on the Versa  form and someone suggested asking here since a similar situation happened with the ionic when it was released. I recently ordered the Versa special edition from amazon. On there it says it will be shipped on April 16. I saw another thread on the Versa forums where a moderator stated that the Versa’s that were ordered from Fitbit.com will begin shipping in early April. So if I cancel my pre order on amazon and order through fitbit’s website, will I get it earlier? Or is it possible that amazon is just using that date as a place holder and will actually ship it out at the same time as the Fitbit website?

For the ionic release last year, does anyone know if Fitbit.com orders were shipped before Amazon’s? I assume the same thing would happen with the Versa. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes the fitbit orders were shipped a couple of days before the Amazon orders for the Ionic. From what I remember Amazon stuck to the store release date. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes the fitbit orders were shipped a couple of days before the Amazon orders for the Ionic. From what I remember Amazon stuck to the store release date. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With my Ionic I ordered as pickup at my Fitbit retailer in Australia and it was available the next day in Australia as planned. The release was well planned.

@N8teGeewrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes