Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing map of run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has always mapped my run, but the app no longer shows a map of the run. I've looked at previous runs where I know that maps were shown and I can't see them there either.

Has the app removed this functionality? How can I see a map of my run? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

@NaomiBB88 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

It's pretty weird that you're not seeing the runs on your Fitbit app. I would like you to log out from your app and force quit it. After this, please check once again your activities and verify if you're able to see the map on your activities. 

If you're still not seeing it, please attach a screenshot of what you're seeing on your activities. Are you using iOS or Android? 

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey,

I have logged out and logged back in and still have the same problem.

The first image is what I used to see (image that I previously used on Strava when fitbit wasn't connecting with it) and the second is what I now see.

Any help you can give would be great as I want the maps back.

Kind regards,

Naomi
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NaomiBB88 It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned.

It seems like the screenshots weren't attached, please follow these tips to attach them to your next reply. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, now attached! 

Screenshot_20200220_203725_com.strava.jpg

Screenshot_20200220_203557_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NaomiBB88 hello,

Sorry for silly comment but have you double checked if the gps is still on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not silly at all, and yes it is on. 

I know that the photo is a current status, but I assure you that it has not changed and was on during my run. 

IMG_20200222_220623.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

This same problem happen to both my wife and I. She mentioned it the other day and when I went for a run yesterday it did the same to me (no map). She went for a run this morning and I just went for a run and still no map. I have an Ionic and she has a Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

Any solution for this problem?

I'm having the same problem. I can't see the map in the app or online.

Abedd

Best Answer
0 Votes
All I had to do was go to the App Store and update the Fitbit App and that solved the problem. It also worked on my wife’s Fitbit app too.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. My app is up to date and my GPS is on.

Best Answer

My ionic tracked my walk yesterday and showed the map on the app, but then tonight after I connected GPS and hit go - then went for a run and pressed finish when I was done - and then - nothing.  I have stats about the run, but nothing on the map except for a dot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes