Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any Black Friday Deals for Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know of any Black Friday deals for the Fitbit Ionic?  I'd really like to get one.

The only deal I've seen so far is Best Buy for $299.99 but you get a $50 Best Buy gift card with the purchase.  

I'd definitely get one at $250.  

Thanks in advance for all answers!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

@MelissaRN, I have seen a lot of Black Friday adds for the Alta HR, Charge 2, and Blaze, but only Best Buy has shown the Ionic local so far.

Best Answer

I think I saw that Amazon might do 20% off on black Friday and/or cyber monday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would be awesome!  I'd love to get 20% off from Amazon on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.  I hope it's Black Friday, because I'd hate to wait and miss the Best Buy discount.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not 100% sure because I've been going crazy looking for deals too, so it might have been a prediction I glimpsed or something. I don't live near a best buy so I really hope Amazon does something, though I suppose I'll buy one through them either way. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where did you see the Best Buy deal?  They don't list it on site in black friday deals.  Just Samsung and Michael Kors watches.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been on the fence about getting the Ionic or Apple Watch.  Going to see what happens on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  If there is no deals on the Ionic then going for the Apple Watch.  I would be willing to buy the Ionic but not at $400 Canadian.  Not worth it at that price.

Best Answer

I'es seen two others that took me a little research to find but i found that at Best Buy you can get it a its normal retail price and get a 50 dollar gift card when you buy it. Another deal is at Macy's: from its original retail price of $279 dollars at Macy's you can get a discount on black friday for only 179 dollars. Then you can go to target where the price starts at 179.99 dollars from its original retail proce of 249.99 at target. These are the most discounts I know of currently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe if you go to Kohl's, they will let you use Kohl's Cash to bring the price down.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think Kohl’s has deals on the other Fitbit except the ionic I could be completely wrong though....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Starting today you can buy it at Kohl’s for $299.99 and get $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent. I added something really cheap to my order and got $90 Kohl’s cash and used that to buy a Keurig for another gift

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today only, online only, you can get the Ionoic at Best Buy with the $50 egift card and if you use a Best Buy credit card you can get 6 months no interest. Just ordered mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I ask where you see this deal today on Best Buy? I only see the price at $299 but no gift card. Any links??

Best Answer
0 Votes
You have to click through the Early Access Black Friday Door Busters link
at the top of the page. There is a category for wearable tech in the
header that you can click on. If you are in the app you may have to click
on the header and then scroll down past all the individual items listed to
get to the categories. In the wearable tech section is where you will find
the listing. I did have to sign in as an Elite Rewards member (which I'm
pretty sure is a basic rewards member with a fancy name).

--
Dave
Best Answer
0 Votes

best deal is Kohls if you shop there.

$299, add a $1 filler to make it $300. Comes with $90 kohls cash + $15 in Yes cash. So if you shop at kohls, essentially the watch is $195.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven't been in a Kohls in several years but have something else I need
at Best Buy that's more than $50. That was the best deal for me.

--
Dave
Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre-ordered 10/8/17 - still haven't received my device.  I was told "manufacturer backorder".   Good luck if you want it for any sort of timeline before the end of the year.  I just cancelled my order.  If you can find it in person - go that route rather than ordering online.

Best Answer
0 Votes