Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any Black Friday Deals for Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know of any Black Friday deals for the Fitbit Ionic?  I'd really like to get one.

The only deal I've seen so far is Best Buy for $299.99 but you get a $50 Best Buy gift card with the purchase.  

I'd definitely get one at $250.  

Thanks in advance for all answers!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

@Sam_Kharrat This link shows all the "Authorized" Fitbit resellers. Speaking to Customer Service would verify. Good luck!   https://www.fitbit.com/retailers

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aclays Yes. This link shows all the Authorized resellers.   https://www.fitbit.com/retailers

Best Answer

Well Fibit I anxiously waited to see if I could get any Black Friday deals here in Canada for the Ionic.  Unfortunately nothing good came up.  However there was a deal on the Apple Watch

$50 off the regular price which made it $10 more than the Ionic.  I went for it.  So now it looks like I moved on.   I still think u guys have a great app.  Apple doesn’t have anything as good.  

I will continue to use the app and use Sync solver to transfer my steps to Fitbit.  My wife still uses the Fitbit Charge 2 and we have the scale so I still would like to remain in the  Fitbit ecosystem. 

Best Answer

It's very disappointing to see nothing for Canada. Garmin's similar offering is on sale for about $320 so that seems worth it instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No prob the large band isnt big enough
Best Answer

Best deal I found was at Kohl’s.. which offered $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent ... I got $90 in Kohl’s cash after my Fitbit ionic purchase to use towards other items along with a 25% off coupon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is excluded 😞  I checked target, best buy, walmart and kohl's.  All sales exclude Fiitbit Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes
The large band isn't that large. Im extremely disappointed they dont have
an XL band. very bad planning on Fitbits part I need to wear higher on the
arm when I hit the heavy bag. Im a big guy 6'2" 240 but lean and
muscular and im at the max size on my wrist and it's a little uncomfertable

--
Craig Seltzer
(516)353-3787 Cell / Direct
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine at Kohl’s with $90 Kohl’s cash and $15 yes cash. It was not excluded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s awesome!  I didn’t think of using Kohl’s cash!  Cool way to get around the system since it is excluded in all their regular sales (like Cyber Monday 20% off). Thanks for the idea!!! @wickedathletes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently I'm late to any of the deals mentioned above. Anyone knows any other deals going on for Cyber Monday (tried Target but didn't work)? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd say "save yourself the trouble". Other fitbit devices may work well, but the Ionic is nearly unusable from all the issues with syncing, notifications, media, etc. I don't say this lightly, but everyone should pass on the Ionic. It's DOA, and I don't expect fitbit to ever fix it, at this rate. Wait for the next version and see if the reviews are actually good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing! I definitely would love to hear more opinion about this before committed. Anyone else has use experience to share? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not valid on Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

EBAY has the Ionic for @$229 cyber Monday deal.

Best Answer

An excellent price. However. Remember that ebay is not an authorized re seller and thus the warranty would not be honored. Here is a link for all the authorized re sellers.  https://www.fitbit.com/retailers

Best Answer
My Fitbit purchased from eBay arrived as an empty envelop which seem to have been ripped open and stolen at the post office, not clear which station this happened but I have no Fitbit and experience so far is terrible, I am asking eBay and the seller for a refund.
Best Answer

Sadly, eBay is not an official seller of fitbit equipment. You didn't buy it from fitbit, you bought it from a user that sold their tracker. I hope you get a refund, 

Best Answer

Just saw them on bed bath and beyond for 299. As far as I know, their 20% coupon should apply if you have one.

Best Answer

@lorraineg wrote:

Just saw them on bed bath and beyond for 299. As far as I know, their 20% coupon should apply if you have one.

Thanks!!! Good to know

Not sure if that subjects to exclusion through

Best Answer
0 Votes