Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any Black Friday Deals for Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know of any Black Friday deals for the Fitbit Ionic?  I'd really like to get one.

The only deal I've seen so far is Best Buy for $299.99 but you get a $50 Best Buy gift card with the purchase.  

I'd definitely get one at $250.  

Thanks in advance for all answers!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

For those in the U.S., Kohl's has the Ionic on sale for $269.00, and the buyer gets $50 in Kohl's Cash which can be used on a future purchase.

Best Answer

So finally Fitbit is giving Canadians a break.  Ionic is now $50 less in Canada across the board. Makes it tough. I already ordered an Apple Watch.   Now very tempted to get the Ionic. Maybe I need to try it out and see what I like better.   

@USAF-Larry wrote:

For those in the U.S., Kohl's has the Ionic on sale for $269.00, and the buyer gets $50 in Kohl's Cash which can be used on a future purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you all. GOt it from EBay $208 Free shipping brand new. Registered with fitbit and using it for couple weeks now. No issues.

if you get the good deal buy it... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will Fitbit warranty if you buy from eBay?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

SO far I had 2 issues with it and called/chatted with Fitbit and they resolved/fixed both after they ask me questions about where I purchase it etc. no issues with warranty.

as long as you get brand new never open item on eBay they should cover you.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lorraineg If you bought it from ebay and the problem can be resolved by following some procedure you're good. If the unit is not fixable and needs to be replaced you're out of luck. This link gives you all the Authorized retailers. https://www.fitbit.com/retailers

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes