Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life after latest firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was getting 3 - days out of my ionic but now as soon aa I did the update it's not even lasting 8 hours, even  if I hardly tap the screen at all.

Managed eventually to get it tracking steps again after it stopped with the update. 

Are all the issues with this update going to get fixed? A lot of people will be looking at going to a different brand looking at the comments.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

After the firmware I am experiencing the same exact thing - support was not helpful and said they would look into the warranty options.  I am definitely out of warranty because it has lasted 3 years, I told them it was the firmware because I was getting several days of battery life with occasional gps, daily alarm, calendar and call notifications up until that firmware.   I could pinpoint the date I did it because I had just had a conversation with my sister who asked if I wanted her Apple Watch - jinxing my Fitbit when I said it was fully functional.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.  I used to charge every 3 or 4 days.  Since last update....24 to 36 hours at best.  Charged to 100% at noon, now at 82% at 3pm...and I have been sitting at my desk all that time.

Best Answer