Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery time of ionic not so good now

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a little disappointed that the battery time of my ionic is barely three days. Previously it was about 5 days, but now only three - is it possible to change the battery of the clock? I think this started with the last firmware update (?)

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It is not possible to change the battery.

Best Answer

I noticed the battery not lasting 36 hours after I switched phones to the Iphone 11 Pro Max

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed the battery not lasting 36 hours after I switched phones to the Iphone 11 Pro Max

Then there is a constant connection power drain as your Ionic is constantly transmitting to your iPhone 11. Try an experiment. Charge the Ionic and then disconnect from your phone, and see if the battery life improves.

Perhaps a Fitbit mod or Apple user can advise if there are any settings within iOS to improve battery life of the connected Ionic.

An Ionic restart or perhaps a reset may be necessary?

A mod can suggest a reset - in case the device doesn't come back. If you know what I mean. 😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think it is necessary to have it connected to my iPhone all the time. (When out active) - I also use the PAI health app, so they need to be connected on iPhone - perhaps I just have to endure charging every third day......

Best Answer
0 Votes