Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta user for products

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I was wondering how I can become a beta tester for new watch products?

Thank you-

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dwelgefit You will need to register on the following website. 

https://fieldtesting.fitbit.com/welcome/

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Buy one.

Best Answer

@JoeTHwrote:

Buy one.

Boy they set themselves up for that one 😄😅

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly! I feel that we are beta testing the Ionic for Fitbit. So many issues with it... They shouldn't have released it in this buggy state! 

Best Answer

@Dwelgefit You will need to register on the following website. 

https://fieldtesting.fitbit.com/welcome/

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@Jonxbiiwrote:

Exactly! I feel that we are beta testing the Ionic for Fitbit. So many issues with it... They shouldn't have released it in this buggy state! 

Quite.

Fenix 5 Plus. Previously Ionic and Surge. Google Pixels 3 and 5. Aria. Chromebook. Deezer and Audible.
Best Answer

Try beta.fitbit.com

Best Answer

I hope this is a joke but it's quite simple really.

Buy the new Ionic and you will get all the joys of being a beta tester for Fitbit

Where Fitbit have really innovated is that you will have to pay £300 for the privilege. 

Excellent short term business strategy. 

Ionic - Samsung Galaxy S8
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the Ionic for a minute until I heard they are releasing a new model this year. So I took it back to wait for the new one. But when I had the Ionic, I did not have a single problem with it. I actually liked it a lot but I like the picture of the new Fitbit they are going to release. It worked like a charm with my iPhone, as well as my Blaze which I love!  I had a Samsung S8 phone for 1 day worse phone ever! 

Best Answer

@Dwelgefitwrote:

I had the Ionic for a minute until I heard they are releasing a new model this year. So I took it back to wait for the new one. But when I had the Ionic, I did not have a single problem with it. I actually liked it a lot but I like the picture of the new Fitbit they are going to release. It worked like a charm with my iPhone, as well as my Blaze which I love!  I had a Samsung S8 phone for 1 day worse phone ever! 

Agreed, my first minute with ionic was quite a pleasure. It wasn't till I got out on the road with it that our relationship soured.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But have you seen the new watch? If it’s what has been leaked, it’s ugly as heck. Looks like a rip of Chinese version of an AppleWatch. No thanks. But I already have an AppleWatch 3 so no interest in one that looks like a knockoff and has only a fraction of the features of functionality. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not a fan of the Apple Watch too much junk plus you have to have another phone line just to use it. Plus I truned my iPhone into a Google phone way easier to manage and don't have to pay a bunch of money to use it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bahahahaha you don’t have to have another line to use it. That’s the AppleWatch with cellular. Too much junk? I find that ironic considering everyone here completely trashing Fitbit. 

What money does it cost to use a google phone vs iPhone? It doesn’t. Lol 

Fwiw, I like my Ionic equally to my applewatch and have no issues with either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why do you need to buy an ionic? 

In the last year I've been invited to be a beta tester for the Fitbit One, Alta, Zip .Blaze, Flex 2, and Charge 2. 

I did participate in a couple of beta testing. They usually last one to two months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes