Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Drops

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Let me start by saying I've had the Ionic since the 1st and generally love it but there are some issues. Ever since finally getting the music sync to work I've been having intermittent drops while playing music to my Jaybird x3s.  The effect is similar to if you walk to the far range of the Bluetooth connection and the signal goes in and out without actually dropping. Tried a restart it the Ionic, factory reset, re-pair of the devices and it had the exact thing happen each time. Note that before purchasing the Ionic I had the Charge2 and always ran with my phone in a strap and never once had this happen with the same headset.  Any thoughts or how I can fix this? I'd prefer to not return this device but the issues are wearing on my nerves for something that cost $300.......

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MFLitchfield,

Someone posted earlier the same issue. It turns out that they were having trouble with the bluetooth connection due to the Ionic being on their left wrist, while their headphone's receiver was on the right side. When they switched the Ionic to the right wrist, things started working fine.

Sounds a little odd, but another person said it worked for them also. Might be worth a try.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

I have the exact same issue with listening to music from my ionic to head set and every time I think I have found a solution the Ionic plays up again. It does seem like a weak connection issue as I have found it works better inside (Bluetooth bouncing of the walls) and much worse outside in a open area (no trees buildings/walls around)

Best Answer
0 Votes