Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Sport headphones/earphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What's everyone using with their Ionic? I need something I can wear in the gym, with a decent sound quality that isn't going to break the bank. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The Fitbit flyer is very nice with the Ionic and Versa. It works nicely as said here. but it has a cost of $130. In case that is too much, there are plenty of other earbuds out there.

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I was looking at those. I just wondered if anyone had tried some alternative cheaper options. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will these do?

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer
0 Votes

It depends on what I'm going to be doing.  I use the Flyer when walking in a familiar area or doing something where I know I won't need to pay attention to my surroundings.  They can be noise cancelling, so using them while crossing a busy street, for instance, isn't a good idea.

However, I also use Polaroid ones when I know I will need to be aware of my surroundings.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

It'd be just for using in the gym or running. I wondered if there was an equivalent earbud type product that didn't have the price tag.

Best Answer
0 Votes

SoundPeats QY7 

Good in-ear fit, nice sound quality, works well with Ionic (based on my experience)

Best Answer
0 Votes