Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call answering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The promo video for the watch shows answer or reject options when recieving a call but this doesn't happen when i recieve a call. The watch shows an incoming call but no option to reject or answer.

Is there something i need to do in the settings to enable this or is the promo video a lie?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Are you on Android?

Garmin Fenix 5s Plus, Fitbit Ionic, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a samsung s5 with android 6.0.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature only works woth iOS as per manual.

Garmin Fenix 5s Plus, Fitbit Ionic, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer

Mariossp- who on earth read manuals nowadays? The videos clearly show answer/reject calls without showing the phone operators. Now got the ionic and no option to answer/reject the calls means big minus to the watch. Sorry Fitbit fans, but this not what we expect to experience on the long awaited watch. 

Best Answer

What I think it's weird about this "per manual" thing is that the only manual I have is the "How to use it" section in the Fitbit Android App. In there is a section (with pictures) instructing you on how to take/reject calls on your phone using the watch screen. And there are answer/reject controls on the watch in those pictures. And I am seeing this on the screen of my Android phone. 

Best Answer

Guess this explains what I was also having problems with also on Ionic.  Nowhere did I see stating calls answer options were only compatible with iOS devices...hope it can be corrected still or this was really a bum buy.

Best Answer

If i had an iphone I wouldnt have necessarily bought a fitbit ionic. Very disappointed that I am not able to answer the phone.  I have a samsung galaxy 7S.  

Best Answer

@Gingie214wrote:

If i had an iphone I wouldnt have necessarily bought a fitbit ionic. Very disappointed that I am not able to answer the phone.  I have a samsung galaxy 7S.  

See now if they would have clearly shown that ONLY iPhones can answer/reject calls on the Ionic, you and thousands of others probably wouldn't have bought it.

The sales game is a very deceptive one 😱

Best Answer
That is why they say "buyer beware!"

Sent from XFINITY Connect Application
Best Answer