Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories displayed as "- -" for exercises in Android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Workout exercise mode is not displaying the calories burned in the exercise summary view. It's displaying a dash instead. The data has been synced and stored properly, but I didn't have this problem since I started using the Ionic.

Screenshot_20171004-220604.png

Screenshot_20171004-221052.png

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity 

Best Answer
166 REPLIES 166

After an update yesterday, the calories now appear instead of the "--". However the distance still shows instead of the duration of the workout. I don't need to see how many miles I walk inside the gym when I'm lifting weights. So it's only half fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an Ionic, the metrics displayed are customizable. On the unit click the gear icon that displays prior to starting an exercise and then, "customize stats" 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! I truly appreciate the time that you took in order to provide details about the issue that you're experiencing. 

Fitbit is aware of this, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Whaaaat?????
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is great. Good to see that you guys @ Fitbit have a intact sense of humour.

Just to recap to those TL;DR guys out there: Throughout this thread stemming from april 2017 users  complaining of this issue have been told something in the kind of: We are aware of the issue and will issue a solution in an upcoming update. 

Then, two years later when the issue is actually fixed, then a Fitbit mod replies: We are aware of the problem but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future

Its funny, it truly is, hilarious. But as the other guy said; wrong standard-template-used-there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @SbtFit, @SunsetRunner and @sortiarius! Thanks for the extra details that you've mentioned. I would like you to confirm if this issue has been resolved for you. 

We're sorry to see that an official reply from a Moderator was posted after a while. The information that I posted above was the one that my team informed me. Fitbit is always reviewing the Community and solving issues that you report.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: after the Apr. 1 update, the app now shows all the info correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes