Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add Kayaking to my Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love to Kayak and would like to be able to track that in exercises. I see the list of 15 pre loaded exercises, can I add others?  If so how?  Thanks!

Tom

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Yes you can add up to 7 exersices out of 20, however kayaking is not one of them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was hoping that there was a way to customize one.  Thanks for the response Sir

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, We have been trying to find an exercise option that mimics Kayaking.... So far the Elliptical option works the best. If anyone else has found a different option please share.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @JKEchols, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community.

Thanks for share your experience, another way to track this type of exercise is by manually logging in on your Exercise section and I’d like to mention that I was able to find a similar feature suggestion on our boards. I recommend casting a vote and adding any feedback that you have. 

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!Cat Very Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I have to go through my phone and manually add Kayaking as an exercise?
What is the purpose of a $300 watch if I need to manually add exercises?
Best Answer

Thanks a lot for taking your time to provide your feedback @JKEchols. It's very important for us to read what are you experiencing with Fitbit app. 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.Cat Happy

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes