Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the settings for splits on Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

with my ionic when I check details of my run the mile split only shows pace. How do I see splits in time ie- time for 1st mile , 2nd etc. I run roughly 8 min miles & my garmin details used to look something  like this: 

mile 1  8:00

mile 2 16.02

mile 3 24:16

etc etc 

can I change the settings? Many thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Jonty-123, it's nice to see you around the forums! Receive time or distance-based updates (splits) on your watch during an activity with automatic cues.

1. On your watch, open the Exercise app > exercise of your choice. 
  2. Tap the gear icon in the top left.
  3. Find Show Laps and change the setting to Automatically.
  4. Find Automatic Lap Settings and make your choices about the cue type and frequency.

Press the back button to return to the exercise screen.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this ideas which might be of your interest:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is not what OP asked. And to reply to OP, no you cannot unfortunately. 

Best Answer

No problem changing splits, but what about track or speed workouts...?  Ionic has nothing less than half mile splits......?  Furthermore , the ionic wont display half mile splits unless you view the desktop application....?  I'm constantly re-adjusting this watch for the same workouts ..  Ionic wont save settings of previous workouts....?

Best Answer
0 Votes