Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Pandora on the UK if I set it up on the USA?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am thinking of investing an Ionic, and I know that the music streams via Pandora, which isnt available to me in the UK and only available to download on the US app store.

So I was wondering - my family live in the USA, so if I was to purchase the Ionic in the UK and take it with me to the US when I visit them, can I set up the music service on their PC, log in with their Pandora and then come back to the UK and use it?

I hope that makes sense!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@jojojakson Welcome to the Fitbit family! Good question! As of now, it won't be possible to do that as Pandora is a streaming music app in which its server is located in the US. Once you get out of the US, Pandora will not longer work.

However, you can use Pandora's services when you go visit your family on the US. 

Now, it is possible to transfer music from your computer to your Ionic and that music will remain there. Check this article to get the steps on how to do that!

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting, exactly the same question, word for word, was posted by LC8613 on the 7th.

I quote “Hi, I am thinking of investing an Ionic, and I know that the music streams via Pandora, which isnt available to me in the UK and only available to download on the US app store.

So I was wondering - my family live in the USA, so if I was to purchase the Ionic in the UK and take it with me to the US when I visit them, can I set up the music service on their PC, log in with their Pandora and then come back to the UK and use it?

I hope that makes sense!”

Serious case of deja vu

Best Answer