Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can ionic display heart rate and distance on same screen ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ,  I did my first 10k run using the ionic today and noticed that you can only display one stat at a time. Is there a way you can configure the screen to show ( for example ) heart rate and distance on the same screen? currently you have to keep tapping the screen and scroll through the different stats until you get the one you want and that can get very frustrating during a tough run!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When you go into the exercise app and choose the workout you want (lets say 'Walk'), there should be a little gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. If you tap that, go down to the third menu item ('Customize Stats') tap that,  and then you should see Top Stat, Middle Stat, and if you scroll down Bottom Stat. Top and Bottom Stat can be changed to show what you want it to, where as the Middle stat will always rotate through all of them.

I hope that was explained well enough and that it helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

When you go into the exercise app and choose the workout you want (lets say 'Walk'), there should be a little gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. If you tap that, go down to the third menu item ('Customize Stats') tap that,  and then you should see Top Stat, Middle Stat, and if you scroll down Bottom Stat. Top and Bottom Stat can be changed to show what you want it to, where as the Middle stat will always rotate through all of them.

I hope that was explained well enough and that it helps.

Best Answer

Hi hs100789 

Thanks very much! your solution worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes