Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter in yesterdays meal into the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems I can enter today's meal but not earlier days into Fitbit app.

I turn to the website and I can enter previous day's, but I can't quick add calories.

Smiley Indifferent

Can anybody confirm?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

When entering the food, under the meal time (breakfast/lunch/dinner etc) there is a selection for date.  It defaults to Today but you can change it.

You can also select your previous meals in the calorie page by selecting them from the list view.

Best Answer

@minigno wrote:

When entering the food, under the meal time (breakfast/lunch/dinner etc) there is a selection for date.  It defaults to Today but you can change it.

You can also select your previous meals in the calorie page by selecting them from the list view.

Thanks

Can you try this with quick calories please. I don't see any option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anybody?

Many thanks..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see an option to change the date for Quick Calories either, think you're out of luck there. 

But thanks to Minigno, I never knew you can change  the date there. When I missed an entry on a day I always just resigned to going online to the dashboard to enter something and then would use the app from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just used my fitbit app and from the main screen go back a day. Then go down to theTile to enter Food and then do the same quick calorie add and it will update a previous day calories. You can also hold your finger down on the quick calorie on the daily list to delete it as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jeff2017 wrote:

I just used my fitbit app and from the main screen go back a day. Then go down to theTile to enter Food and then do the same quick calorie add and it will update a previous day calories. You can also hold your finger down on the quick calorie on the daily list to delete it as well.

On Android if I select yesterday on the home screen, press the + button, add a food, do quick calory add it will save as today.

Also  if I select yesterday on the home screen, press the knive and fork tile, add a food, do quick calory add it will save as today.

So does not work for me I'm afraid.

Sure I can delete stuff. Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung galaxy 7 and went into the food tile and scrolled down until you see yesterdays entry. Touched to open and noted my calories then did a quick calorie add of 50 calories. It changed on mine to add the extra calories. I then was able to delete it as well by pressing and holding down the item on the list.

I am not sure why you cannot do it on yours and sorry to hear that. I would not worry about it to much, I am horrible at staying consistent with inputting my foods. I know inputting foods helps me eat better and limit my calories cause I can SEE what I am eating rather then hand to mouth when I do not.

It is great to have these tools but they are just that TOOLS and if we do not make the habit to eat healthier there is no TOOL that is going to help you.

So far I really like the food part of the app and it helps when I use it. I love the bar code scanner as most items already exist. I have however found some that were not correct, but were not off by a large calorie amount. Example calories might be 10-20 off from what the label on my container states.

Best Answer

Thanks, nope I can't get that to work. I can edit old entities but that is about it.

I don't think being able to add cals on any day I want is a big ask imho, in fact I really feel I should not have to ask, it should be already there! Guess I'll be looking at MyFitnessPal again which is a bit of a pain.

Anyway appreciated.

Best Answer