Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Media on fitbit dashboard on my PC.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't get the little ID card on my fitbit dash from my PC.  I get the little gear (settings Icon) if I go into to Ionic from that, there is no option for "Media".  Am I doing something wrong?  I am on Windows 10 and I have the latest Fitbit Connect app on my PC.

Ionic / iPhone 7+ running iOS 10
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lady Hi there! It sounds like you're trying to transfer music to Ionic. We have a very detailed help article that includes step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire process. Also look out for a video below step 6 to see the music transfer process in action. Let me know how it goes!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

@lady Hi there! It sounds like you're trying to transfer music to Ionic. We have a very detailed help article that includes step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire process. Also look out for a video below step 6 to see the music transfer process in action. Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

And I was following the detailed instructions.  However, there is no option for Media.  

Best Answer

My app would not find the iTunes play lists.  I made sure Home sharing was on in iTunes, and also did the other iTunes thing, the xml preference checked as "ok" needed through advanced settings. 

I quickly made 3 playlists in Win media and those showed up and transferred with no issues.  And ideas about ITunes? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure the songs in your iTunes playlist are NOT protected AAC files. Also, try to close the Fitbit app and restarting it, that usually will work. 

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. so apparently, I could not use the Fitbit connect software that I've had on my laptop forever.  I downloaded Fitbit for Windows 10 and WaaLaa!  Problem solved!

Best Answer

Hi, Install again Fitbit Connect on your desktop.

In another thread the download links are given.

I installed the new version today on mine Macbook, after that you have manage your music icon/button!Schermafbeelding 2017-09-28 om 18.54.05.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no "music icon" that is the problem that the person asked about!   So, now what?

Best Answer

Yes that is exactly my problem I have downloaded the Fitbit application to my PC desktop and on the dashboard and anywhere else I cannot find the media application in order to download playlists.

Best Answer

I have a MacBook, when you start Fitbit connect you get a small icon on the top bar.

whwn you select de right mouse button you get the functions transfer music.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i originally agreed to this post -- but somehow i found what i needed ...and could not then delete my post ... so have an awesome day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

there is no Media icon on my dashboard. The instructions say to make sure you're connected to wifi and then they jump to clicking on "Media" in dashboard. There is no "Media"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue for versa! sooooo frustrated. I dont see the media section anywhere!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes